This is one of our family’s favorite air fryer chicken pasta we have found. While we do cook chicken in our air fryer at least once a week, this one seems to be on the menu more frequently that any other. The two very picky toddlers in our household even ask for seconds!
Prepping The Chicken
I always recommend using a meat tenderizer to thin out chicken breast to a more even thickness to ensure quicker and more even cooking in the air fryer. I made the mistake once of not doing this, the chicken took twice as long to cook! We all know with screaming, hungry toddlers, this extra 10 minutes felt like a lifetime! When seasoning, I season with my heart. I am sure I use more of some of these spices because we want the chicken to be a little on the spicy side. Our girls do not eat any chicken, like I said crazy picky), so my husband and I want it to have a lot of flavor going on the creamy spaghetti.
Local Seasoning Shop
We have a local spice shop, The Spice & Tea Exchange, that I love to frequent. We use a Maple Bourbon Jalapeno Seasoning from there that is just chef’s kiss! I highly recommend seeing if you have something similar and go check it out! Never have I been disappointed in a spice shop, especially ours. We also love to get the granulated maple and bacon smoked sea salt. Okay, now that I am going to need to visit them again to see if they have anything new, lets get back to the air fryer chicken pasta recipe.
Once everything is finished cooking, it is already time to plate! Start with placing your creamy pasta on the plate. Top with the tomato wedges. I prefer to let my chicken rest for about 10 minutes on a cutting board. Then cut into strips and place on top pf the pasta. Sprinkle remaining shredded parmesan cheese, and enjoy!
If you try this air fryer chicken pasta, be sure to come back and let us know how much your family loves it! Next, you need to try our toddlers’ second favorite meal, Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup!
Air Fryer Chicken Pasta
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 3 Roma Tomatos
- 1 lb Spaghetti Noddles
- 1 clove Garlic
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan shredded
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Season All
- ½ tsp Blacked Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Cut each tomato into 8 wedges. Place them into the air fryer skin side down. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and paper. Cook in the air fryer at 390℉ for 8-10 minutes.
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot. Once boiling add desired amount of spaghetti and cook 10-12 minutes.
- While tomatoes and spaghetti are cooking thin 2 chicken breast to even thickness. Cover one side in olive oil and seasoning, there is no need to do both sides.
- Once tomatoes are finished, set them on a plate to the side. Add the chicken breast to air fryer at cook at 390℉ for 10-12 minutes.
- Once spaghetti is finished, drain and set to the side. In the same pot, melt butter and saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Then add cream cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Add in the shredded parmesan cheese to sauce, leaving a small amount for garnish. Continue to stir until melted. Once everything is well combined add spaghetti pasta to the sauce and mix.
- Once chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165℉. Then allow to rest for a few minutes on a cutting board and slice into strips.
- To plate add spaghetti and top with sliced chicken breast, tomatoes, and shredded parmesan. Enjoy!